- Your PHP session.entropy_length setting is too small. Set it to at least 16 in your php.ini to ensure that generated session IDs are random and unpredictable enough.
- Your PHP post_max_size setting (8M) is very small. Uploads larger than 8M will fail without displaying an error.
- Site options - Configure basic site options such as the name, language and theme
- Static pages - Edit the content of static pages in Mahara (Home, Terms and Conditions, etc)
- Licenses - Configure the list of licenses that users can use for content.
- Menus - Manage the links and files within the "Links and resources" and footer menus
- Networking - Configure networking for Mahara
- Site pages - Create and administer pages and page templates for the entire site
- Site files - Upload and administer files that can be put in the "Links and resources" menu and in site pages
- Cookie Consent - Configure the "Cookie Consent" user privacy system.
- User search - Search all users and perform administrative actions on them
- Suspended users - Suspend or reactivate users from using the site.
- Site staff - Assign users staff permissions
- Site administrators - Assign site administrator access rights
- Admin notifications - Overview of how administrators receive system notifications
- Add user - Create a new user
- Add users by CSV - Upload a CSV file containing new users
- Administer groups - Appoint group administrators and delete groups
- Group categories - Add and edit group categories
- Add groups by CSV - Upload a CSV file containing new groups
- Update group members by CSV - Upload a CSV file containing members for groups
- Institutions - Install and manage installed institutions
- Institution members - Associate users with institutions
- Institution staff - Assign users staff permissions
- Institution administrators - Assign institution administrator access rights
- Institution pages - Create and administer pages and page templates for an institution
- Institution files - Upload and manage files for use in institution pages